03 July 2017

Let Your Hat Do the Talking

Sunshine and time outdoors are two things I absolutely love. And many times, I like to wear a hat for both protection and fashion.

Maybe you've seen this hat in different versions: 

via Pinterest

via Eugenia Kim

via Shopbop
Aren't they cute? They are quite pricey, but why buy when I can DIY?

All we need is a hat.

We also need pipe cleaners/crafting stems, needle and thread, and a pair of scissors.

After deciding what word or phrase to use, I spelled it out with the pipe cleaners/crafting stems. They are easy to bend and I cut them with a pair of wire cutters.

Attach these in place with needle and thread.

It wasn't so hard to make.

This hat is ready for a vacation! TADA! and aloha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are very much appreciated!