Lavender is my favorite scent. I wish I could have a backyard of lavender flowers, but since that's highly unlikely, visiting a lavender field is the next best option. Another way to add lavender to my everyday is with a Lavender Pillow Mist. Lavender a natural sedative and a quick spray makes me relax.
LAVENDER PILLOW MIST
We will need:
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon witch hazel
- 4 to 5 drops lavender essential oil
- Small spray bottle
How to make the mist:
- Pour the water, witch hazel, and lavender oil into the spray bottle.
- Replace the bottle's top, making sure it is tightened securely, and shake vigorously.
- Mist your pillow before bedtime.
- Enjoy the soothing scent of lavender and the next thing you know, you're fast asleep. TADA!
This recipe is from this book.