16 May 2016

Photography Books

Hello there fellow crafters! I'd like to share a book that you might be interested in.

The Crafter's Guide to Taking Great Photos is a generous resource if you're a blogger or own a shop selling handmade goods. Most likely you are a multi-tasker with "photographer" as part of your many titles. It's always good to improve our photography skills so that our products will shine, right? Inside, there are many tips and tricks dispensed by our people -- the crafters!

This book, on the other hand, is a thrift store find. It's pretty outdated because it teaches you photography using film. I know, it's old school! I just thought it was cool to have because this is where photography began.

I hope you'll take really nice photos this week. If you have any book recommendations, send them my way!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are very much appreciated!