27 January 2012

Pinterest!

Have you heard about Pinterest? It's an on-line pin board where you can organize images that you find from all over the web.

Like the mood boards I featured all week, Pinterest allows you to gather together pictures to help you design, decorate and dream.

You can check other people's pin boards, and if you are fascinated with what they pinned, you can "like" or comment on the image and even re-pin it on your own pin board, provided that you have an account. To do this, you have to request for an invitation {I'm still waiting for mine...sigh}. Another cool feature -- the source {ex. blog post} where the photo came from appears with the photo/pin, giving credit to the person who thought of it! So to my dear readers who found blah to TADA! through my projects posted on Pinterest, thanks for visiting me here.

It's also a social networking site and like blogging or Twitter where you can "follow" someone {subscribe to their posts} or they can "follow" you.

I can spend hours just looking through various pin boards! In fact, let me go and do that now. Have a fun Friday and a glorious weekend!

8 comments:

  1. You are awesome Mrs. Groovy! Thank you for this lovely present :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for Pinterest! Thanks for visiting Daniela :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i use We Heart It instead of pinterest and i do spend hours on it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oohhh, I have to check that out Sandra! Thanks for the tip :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wait you're not on pinterest yet!? i was totally searching for you because i love your craftiness, haha. hope you get on soon and i will so follow you :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww, thanks Katelin! I'm working on it and I'll let you know once I've set myself up :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated!