24 January 2014

Etsy Special Delivery Project

Confession: my husband and I aren't really into Valentine's Day. But I do like to make Valentine cards. Cards that I give to other people. 

My "other" guys and girls are some elderly folks from New York City. You see, I'm helping out Etsy for their "Special Delivery Project".

Would you like to help out? Just buy a card from your favorite Etsy seller or make a few. Write a short message and then send these to the Etsy office. All the cards will be given to City-Meals-on-Wheels who will then distribute the cards together with a nutritious meal to the elderly. Food and cheer...isn't that TADA!

Here are some of the cards I crafted:

I played around with blah junk mail and a craft punch.





The deadline for these cards is on February 3. For more information, you can read the guidelines here.

Happy crafting and happy weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are very much appreciated!