27 March 2012

Spring Fashion

Excuse me if we're not crafting this week. I've decided to spend my days outdoors and welcome spring with outstretched arms! But I'm sharing what I'm currently loving like fresh, spring fashion.

Uniqlo is one of my favorite shops. It's a Japanese brand boasting wardrobe classics like crisp white shirts, blue jeans, black trousers and trench coats. This spring, they've collaborated with Orla Kiely.

Yes, Orla Kiely! She's the Irish, London-based designer known for her use of bright colors and graphic patterns on clothes, bags, and paper goods. Miss Kiely has splattered her happy prints on Uniqlo's comfortable tops, dresses, and scarves. That means wardrobe additions that are cute and affordable. I'm like a screaming fan girl right now!

If you'll recall, she did a line with Target a few years ago. Groupies lapped up the merchandise. These are the only things I got:

         

A ceramic mug and plastic beverage glass in Miss Kiely's apples and pears print. 

Here are more items from the collection for Uniqlo, beautifully styled of course:






And on the racks: 


 Here's what I bought:

 The perfect spring scarf

I chose her beloved stem design.
It's archetypal Orla Kiely.

I love my new accessory and I love spring!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are very much appreciated!