22 April 2010

I Heart Sunglasses


This week on blah to TADA!, I'm jazzing up an old frame.
Just a frame -- the painting never came with it
when I bought it.

Yes, it was a blah.

But look at it now -- it's a TADA!

Add a thick & sturdy piece of ribbon (I used twill tape) at
the back and secure with tacks.

Now, you can use it to keep your collection of
sunnies organized!

Hang the frame by your dresser & it will allow you
to choose the right pair of shades to match your outfit.
No more time-consuming digging inside the drawer.

By the way, HAPPY EARTH DAY!
I hope you can do something TADA! for Mother Earth today!

6 comments:

  1. Glad you like this blah to TADA! idea Rosita & Heidi! Thanks for visiting today :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool, Claire! This is definitely an idea I will use in the future.

    Hope you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am LOVING that paint you used for the frame! So adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there Olivia, Reese & Mrs. Priss! Thanks for your visit & I hope you all had a nice weekend :)
    The paint is made by Behr & it's called "Lemon Grass"...I initially had doubts using this color but you guys have assured me I made the right choice!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated!