25 May 2009

Crafts from Scraps

Happy Memorial Day everyone! I know you're busy picnicking, grilling or traveling so I want to thank you for stopping by today! This week on blah to Tada!, we're making fun hair accessories. What's even more Tada! is that we'll be using fabric scraps from our T-shirt projects from last week. It's my mission to recycle every little bit, piece and remnant into something fabulous.

What does the future hold for these blah fabric scraps from old t-shirts?

Sew them up into a Tada! headband!

Use a hair elastic for a flexible fit even if the fabric isn't stretchy.
And there you have the ultimate summer hair accessory!

See you again tomorrow!

8 comments:

  1. This is so adorable :) I would totally wear it today (for picknicking!) Happy week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I have to make few for my chicklet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nuit & Janet! Thanks for popping in to say hello. I hope you had a fun Memorial Day =) We did some grillin' & chillin' here...the weather was perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so cute. My girls would love the cherries.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's such a great idea and the end result is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, thanks, thanks Kirsty & Melissa!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness! What a clever lady you are!! Just had a look around your blog, so creative! Being wondering how to recycle more stuff and here you are. Fantastic! xox

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Bianca for visiting! Hope you'll find some crafty recycling ideas you can use =)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated!